Campus Recreation & Wellness provides quality recreational and educational experiences designed to positively impact the development of Elon students and contribute to the holistic wellness of the campus community.
Campus Recreation & Wellness strives to be an essential component of the Elon experience by providing diverse programs and services in premier facilities to meet the wellness needs of all students, faculty, and staff.
The Campus Recreation & Wellness staff fulfills its mission and vision through sound decision-making and responsible resource management based on the following core values:
- The Elon Honor Code – honesty, integrity, responsibility, and respect.
- Experiential education opportunities that contribute to student success.
- The wellness of all Elon students, faculty, and staff.
- Inclusivity and diversity in our programs and facilities.
- Innovation, growth, and adaptability in an ever-changing environment.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
Commitment to Inclusion
Campus Recreation & Wellness is committed to cultivating a community of inclusion and diversity. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment by or toward any individuals in our programs and facilities.
Elon University is an institutional member of NIRSA: Leaders in Collegiate Recreation. NIRSA is the premiere professional association for collegiate recreation professionals. Please visit the NIRSA website for more information about the association and careers in collegiate recreation.