The Personal Training program offers a variety of training options for the Elon Community to reach their specific fitness goals. Our team of dedicated national certified personal trainers will customize a workout plan that reflects the clients interests and goals whether you’re training for a performance or just starting your fitness journey. To get started, please visit the Campus Recreation & Wellness PhoenixCONNECT page and complete the Personal Training Interest Form.
Personal Training Packages
Body Composition Assessment: A 30 minute assessment where your trainer will measure various aspects of your body composition and provide answers to any general fitness questions you may have.
- $10 for Students, $15 for Fac/Staff
Individualized Training: One-on-one sessions are built around your schedule, pace, and goals. Get started with our personal training individual package and experience a difference.
- 6 sessions (Student- $120, Fac/Staff $210)
- 12 sessions (Student- $240, Fac/staff-$360)
- 18 sessions (Student- $360, Fac/Staff-$450)
Partner Training: Designed for anyone looking for direction and motivation in their fitness routine and enjoy training with a friend. Work with a trainer to customize and reach both partner’s fitness goals.
- 6 sessions per person (Students, $90, Fac/Staff $160)
- 12 Sessions per person (Students $180, Fac/Staff $270)
- 18 sessions per person (Students $270, Fac/Staff $340)
Personal Program Design: After four one-on-one sessions, your trainer will design an eight session plan that you complete on your own. With a program that fits, you are more likely to maintain the habit and see results.
- $80 for Students, $120 for Fac/Staff
Meet our certified Personal Trainers