Personal Training sessions will still be offered this semester. As North Carolina remains in Phase 2, outdoor and virtual sessions will be our only form of training. Get ahead of the curve and get started with a Personal Trainer today!
The Personal Training program offers a variety of training options for the Elon Community to reach their specific fitness goals. Our team of dedicated national certified personal trainers will customize a workout plan that reflects the clients interests and goals whether you’re training for a performance or just starting your fitness journey. To get started, please visit the Campus Recreation & Wellness PhoenixCONNECT page and complete the Personal Training Interest Form.
Personal Training Packages
Fitness Consultation: A 30 minute assessment will allow your personal trainer to prescribe the perfect program to get you started and on track to meet your fitness goals.
- $10 for Students, $15 for Fac/Staff
Individualized Training: One-on-one sessions are built around your schedule, pace, and goals. Get started with our personal training individual package and experience a difference.
- 6 sessions (Student- $120, Fac/Staff $210)
- 12 sessions (Student- $240, Fac/staff-$360)
- 18 sessions (Student- $360, Fac/Staff-$450)
Partner Training: Designed for anyone looking for direction and motivation in their fitness routine and enjoy training with a friend. Work with a trainer to customize and reach both partner’s fitness goals.
- 6 sessions per person (Students, $90, Fac/Staff $160)
- 12 Sessions per person (Students $180, Fac/Staff $270)
- 18 sessions per person (Students $270, Fac/Staff $340)
Personal Program Design: After four one-on-one sessions, your trainer will design an eight session plan that you complete on your own. With a program that fits, you are more likely to maintain the habit and see results.
- $80 for Students, $120 for Fac/Staff
Meet our certified Personal Trainers
- Majors: Exercise Science
- Minors: Psychology
- Certified since: August 2019
- Specialty: Resistance training, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), and living an overall healthy lifestyle
- Majors: Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Minors: Exercise Science
- Certified since: January 2020
- Specialty: HIIT and Strength Training
- Majors: Finance and Entrepreneurship
- Minors: Leadership Studies and Exercise Science
- Certified since: February 2020
- Specialties: Strength and Conditioning and Bodybuilding
- Other certifications: Nutrition coaching
- Major: Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Undergraduate Major: Exercise Science (University of Buffalo)
- Certified since: May 2019
- Specialty: weight management, strength training, movement analysis, posture analysis