The Student Professional Development Center (SPDC) provides guidance and support to students as they pursue successful careers and post-graduate work in biology. The SPDC assists with career exploration, job/internship searching, interview preparation, the graduate school process and much more. To schedule an appointment, call 336-278-6538 or stop by Moseley 140.
Your Career Advisor:
Build your resume/CV
- See a sample Biology resume
- See a sample Biology resume with a focus on pre-health
- See a sample Biology resume with a focus on teaching
Find a job, internship, or co-op
- User Guide for maximizing the Elon Job Network
- Utilize LinkedIn to explore connections and opportunities
Thinking about graduate or professional school?
Call 336-278-6538 or stop in Moseley 140 to schedule an appointment with René Jackson, Associate Director of Career Services for Graduate School Programs, to discuss the application process, your personal statement, CV and more.
What can I do with a Biology degree?
First Destination Outcomes
- Biology Class of 2015
- Biology Class of 2014
- Biology Class of 2013
- More first destination outcomes from SPDC
- The blue markers indicate the location of Elon biology majors who have attained jobs.
- The yellow markers indicate the locations where biology majors have completed internships.
- The red markers indicate the schools where biology majors are pursuing graduate studies.
Elon University Career Services: Outcomes Map 2011-2013