The Student Professional Development Center (SPDC) provides guidance and support to students as they pursue successful careers and post-graduate work in exercise science. The SPDC assists with career exploration, job/internship searching, interview preparation, the graduate school process and much more. To schedule an appointment, call 336-278-6538 or stop by Moseley 140.
Your Career Advisor:
Build your resume/CV
Find a job, internship, or co-op
- User guide for maximizing the Elon Job Network
- Utilize LinkedIn to explore connections and opportunities
Thinking about graduate or professional school?
Call 336-278-6538 or stop in Moseley 140 to schedule an appointment with René Jackson, Associate Director for Graduate School Programs, to discuss the application process, your personal statement, CV, and more.
Letters of recommendation
- Other helpful tips
- Provide faculty with the course(s) you took from them, your grade in the course, and if possible a few examples of topics you wrote about in their class or relevant information that can help them be specific.
- Provide them with infomation about what you see as your strengths and weaknesses can be helpful whether with a personal statement or just a statement of your goals.
What can I do with an Exercise Science degree?
First Destination Outcomes
- Exercise Science Class of 2015
- Exercise Science Class of 2014
- Exercise Science Class of 2013
- More first destination outcomes from SPDC
- The blue markers indicate the location of Elon exercise science majors who have attained jobs.
- The yellow markers indicate the locations where exercise science majors have completed internships.
- The red markers indicate the schools where exercise science majors are pursuing graduate studies.