The Student Professional Development Center (SPDC) provides guidance and support to students as they pursue successful careers and post-graduate work in History. The SPDC assists with career exploration, job/internship searching, interview preparation, the graduate school process and much more. To schedule an appointment, call 336-278-6538 or stop by Moseley 140.
Your Career Advisor:
Build your resume/CV
- Resume and cover letter resources
- See a sample History resume
- See a sample History with Teacher Licensure resume
Find a job, internship, or co-op
- Job and internship resources
- User guide for maximizing the Elon Job Network
- Utilize LinkedIn to explore connections and opportunities
Thinking about graduate or professional school?
Call 336-278-6538 or stop in Moseley 140 to schedule an appointment with René Jackson, Associate Director for Graduate School Programs, to discuss the application process, your personal statement, CV and more.
What can I do with a History degree?
First Destination Outcomes
- History Class of 2015
- History Class of 2014
- History Class of 2013
- More first destination outcomes from SPDC
- The blue markers show the location of history majors and geography minors who have attained jobs.
- The yellow makers show the location of history majors and geography minors who have completed internships.
- The red markers indicate the schools where history majors and geography minors are pursuing graduate studies.