The Student Professional Development Center (SPDC) provides guidance and support to students as they pursue successful careers and post-graduate work in Human Service Studies. The SPDC assists with career exploration, job/internship searching, interview preparation, the graduate school process and much more. To schedule an appointment, call 336-278-6538 or stop by Moseley 140.
Build your resume/CV
Find a job, internship, or co-op
- Job and internship resources
- User guide for maximizing the Elon Job Network
- Utilize LinkedIn to explore connections and opportunities
Thinking about graduate or professional school?
Call 336-278-6538 or stop in Moseley 140 to schedule an appointment with René Jackson, Associate Director for Graduate School Programs, to discuss the application process, your personal statement, CV and more.
What can I do with a Human Service Studies degree?
- Human Service Studies Class of 2015
- Human Service Studies Class of 2014
- Human Service Studies Class of 2013
- More first destination outcomes from SPDC
- The blue markers show the location of Elon University human service studies majors who have attained jobs.
- The yellow markers show the location of human service studies majors who have completed internships.
- The red markers show the schools where human service studies majors are pursuing graduate studies.