The Student Professional Development Center (SPDC) provides guidance and support to students as they pursue successful careers and post-graduate work in political science and policy studies. The SPDC assists with career exploration, job/internship searching, interview preparation, the graduate school process and much more. To schedule an appointment, call 336-278-6538 or stop by Moseley 140.
Your Career Advisor
Build your resume/CV
- Resume and cover letter resources
- See a sample Political Science resume
- See a sample Political Science resume with a focus on pre-law
- See a sample Policy Studies resume
Find a job, internship, or co-op
- Job and internship resources
- User guide for maximizing the Elon Job Network
- Utilized LinkedIn to explore connections and opportunities
Thinking about graduate or professional school?
Call 336-278-6538 or stop in Moseley 140 to schedule an appointment with René Jackson, Associate Director for Graduate School Programs, to discuss the application process, your personal statement, CV, and more.
What can I do with a Political Science degree?
What can I do with a Policy Studies degree?
First Destination Outcomes
- Political Science & Policy Studies Class of 2015
- Political Science & Policy Studies Class of 2014
- Political Science & Policy Studies Class of 2013
- More first destination outcomes from SPDC
- The blue markers show the location of Elon University political science and policy studies students who have attained jobs.
- The yellow markers show the location of political science and policy studies students who have completed internships.
- The red markers show the schools where political science and policy studies students are pursuing graduate studies.