The Student Professional Development Center (SPDC) provides guidance and support to students as they pursue successful careers and post-graduate work in world languages & cultures. The SPDC assists with career exploration, job/internship searching, interview preparation, the graduate school process and much more. To schedule an appointment, call 336-278-6538 or stop by Moseley 140.
Your Career Advisor:
Build your resume/CV
- Resume and cover letter resources
- See a sample Spanish resume
- See a sample Spanish Education resume
- See a sample French resume
Find a job, internship, or co-op
- Job and internship resources
- User guide for maximizing the Elon Job Network
- Utilize LinkedIn to explore connections and opportunities
Thinking about graduate or professional school?
Call 336-278-6538 or stop in Moseley 140 to schedule an appointment with René Jackson, Associate Director for Graduate School Programs, to discuss the application process, your personal statement, CV and more.
What can I do with a World Languages & Cultures degree?
First Destination Outcomes
- World Languages & Cultures Class of 2015
- World Languages & Cultures Class of 2014
- World Languages & Cultures Class of 2013
- More first destination outcomes from SPDC
- The blue markers indicate the location of Elon University languages majors & minors who have attained jobs.
- The yellow markers indicate the location of languages majors & minors who have completed internships.
- The red markers indicate the schools where languages majors & minors are completing graduate studies.