We are currently in the process of evaluating our policies and procedures and will continue to add new forms as they become available. If there is a form you need and it is not posted, please contact our office.  Questions about forms may be directed to our office at 336-278-6677 or

PDF FORMS: After you complete the fillable PDF form, please print, obtain the appropriate signatures then return the completed form to our office in Alamance 102. Please note, some forms may take a moment to load. (They work best in Google Chrome or Firefox).  If the form does not require additional signatures you may fill out the fields and click File > Send File. This should automatically attach the file to a new email and you may email it to

Automated Forms:  Most of our forms are now automated and noted as such below.  The automated forms typically work best in Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.  Please carefully read all instructions on individual form pages prior to submission.
If you see a "401 Unauthorized User" or "Critical Error" please try using Google Chrome.


499 Undergraduate Research Form Automated  (Routes electronically)     

498 LED Leadership Registration Form (Routes electronically)

Advisor Overload Approval Form Automated (Routes electronically)

Audit Form Automated (Routes electronically)

Credit by Exam Form

Independent Study Form Automated (Routes electronically)

Pass/Fail Form Automated (Routes electronically)                                              

Individual Course Withdrawal


Request to Withhold/Release Directory Information Form

Request to Withhold/Release Academic Information Form (Routes electronically)


Application for Graduation Form Automated (Routes electronically)

Incomplete Grade Contract

Incomplete Grade Contract Automated (Routes electronically)


Academic Standing Form

Certification/Verification of Enrollment Form

Exam Change Request Form (Routes electronically)

Replacement Diploma Request

Request to Transfer Credit Form Automated (Routes electronically)

Student Personal Information

Change of Address Automated (for currently enrolled students only)    or    PDF Change of Address (former students)

Name Change Request Form

Withdrawal from University

Elon University Application for Withdrawal Automated (Routes electronically)