Welcome to Elon University's Gender & LGBTQIA Center!
We advance education, services, and campus climate around Gender and LGBTQIA topics & identities (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, Intersex, Ally.)
Gender & LGBTQIA Services Offered at Elon:
- Academic Guest Lectures on Gender & LGBTQIA topics (requested by faculty for their classes)
- Ally Trainings for Students & Employees (formerly SafeZone)
- Awards Show for Students & Employees advancing campus climate
- "Campus of Difference" ADL Trainings for Challenging & Combating Bias
- Dinner Discussions on Race, Gender, & Sexuality for LGBTQIA Students of Color
- Effect - student organization for Elon feminists
- Email List - over 150+ strong, email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the growing list!
- Facebook page - over 125+ Likes at www.facebook.com/ElonGLC
- Gender & LGBTQIA Center and Resource Room (Moseley 211)
Gender-Inclusive Housing - available in apartment-style living
Gender-Inclusive Restroom Map
Juicy Topics - humorous monthly roundtable on diversity & inclusion
Lending Library of Books, DVDs, Research Materials
- LGBTQIA Alumni Network
- LGBTQIA Employee Resource Group
- Male Identity Team
- Presidential LGBTQIA Task Force - group of employees, students, & alumni advancing Elon's campus climate
- Spectrum - student organization for LGBTQIA students
- "WERRRRQ!" - Our Weekly E-News from the Gender & LGBTQIA Center
Women's & Gender Studies - 25th Anniversary!!!
We're Here for ALL Students
Academic Excellence / Multicultural Knowledge / Increasing Safety and Confidentiality / Community Building - just a few of the reasons why Elon's new Gender & LGBTQIA Center exists for ALL of Elon's students.