Ernest A. Koury, Sr. Business Center
M.S. in Management students study, learn, and network in outstanding facilities. The three-story, 60,000-square-foot, Ernest A. Koury, Sr. Business Center features a variety of high-tech resources, including:
- The William Garrard Reed Finance Center, which provides real-time data from global financial markets
- LaRose Digital Theatre, a 240-seat facility wired for multimedia and videoconferencing technology
- The Doherty Center for Creativity, Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- The Chandler Family Professional Sales Center
- The Porter Family Professional Development Center
- Three computer labs with the latest software
- Classrooms, study rooms and student research rooms
- Open areas designed to encourage student-faculty collaboration
- A café designed for M.S. in Management students coming to class straight from work
School of Communications Tour
The School of Communications is housed in McEwen Communications Building, which features stately white columns on the outside and state-of-the-art computer labs and TV studios inside. The school has a fleet of 90 digital video cameras available for student checkout, free of charge, and a suite of edit bays to complete editing projects.
The school’s high-definition television studios and control room are professional quality; six Mac labs are available for student and classroom use.