Campus Recreation and Wellness developed the aromatherapy program as a part of their comprehensive wellness services. The program operates out of the Mind-Body Connection space located next to the front desk in the Koury (Athletics) Center. Students may drop by during our regular hours of operation to pick up an aromatherapy spray. There are currently eight blends to choose!
The easiest and most effective way to experience the benefits of essential oils is through aromatherapy.
- Enhance your emotional well-being
- Provide a calming effect
- Boost your mood
- Help regulate sleep quality
- Enhance your focus or alertness
Note: Aromatherapy is a complementary approach to wellness and is neither intended nor implied as a substitute for professional medical care, such as advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray liberally in your bedroom, bathroom, or other private space.
- You may also mist your clothes or bed linen.
- Avoid spraying directly onto your skin.
- You can also pour directly into your diffuser!
Our Essential Oil Blends