Lincoln Financial Group
Elon offers all full-time faculty and staff members a comprehensive life insurance program, including basic life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, and optional life insurance and long term disability insurance from which you can choose to participate. These plans provide you or your listed beneficiaries with financial security should something happen to you while employed by Elon University.
- Lincoln Financial Group Website
- Lincoln Financial Flipbook
- TravelConnect Employee Flyer
- EmployeeConnect Services
- Lincoln Financial Group – Life Insurance
- Lincoln Financial Life Insurance Certificate
- Lincoln Financial Group – Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Lincoln Financial Group – Long-Term Disability Certificate
- Lincoln Financial Group – EE Optional/Dependent Life Insurance
- Lincoln Life Conversion Information
Your current life insurance may be converted to an individual policy (all or part of the amount of coverage in force) on the date of termination without evidence of insurability. Conversion election must be made within 31 days of your date of termination by contacting Lincoln Financial Group at (800) 423-2765 for quotes.
- Lincoln Financial – LifeKeys Services
Will Preparation, Estate Guidance, Identity Theft, etc. called “LifeKeys Services” offered free through Lincoln Financial Group.
- Lincoln Financial Beneficiary Designation Form
- Lincoln Financial Continuation of Life Insurance Coverage Enrollment Form
- Lincoln Life Conversion & Enrollment Form
Mon-Thu 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Fridays 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Fax: 336 691-3152
Long Term Disability Claims
Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Fax: 603 226-0891