The alumni engagement team serves more than 38,000 Elon graduates around the world, providing innovative programs that connect alumni with each other and engage them as the university’s lifelong partners, advocates and investors.
What does the office do?
Alumni engagement efforts are guided by Boldly Elon and the alumni engagement team’s strategic plan. Below are several key areas of focus:
- Deepen Elon’s regional alumni engagement program
- Further integrate Elon’s academic community with alumni
- Create opportunities for campus-based engagement
- Empower alumni leadership
- Outpace peer and aspirant alumni participation rates
- Enhance student engagement and philanthropy
- Further diversify affinity networks and initiatives
- Reposition Elon’s alumni engagement efforts
Meet the team
Alumni engagement team members are committed to strengthening Elon’s ever-growing alumni network. See a complete list of alumni staff here.