1. Other than class assignments, what kinds of things do you write or have you written?
I have written letters to members of the Phoenix Kids Club, emails to students to remind them about all Elon sporting events and even tweets! You can see my work @ElonPhoenix
2. What piece of writing are you most proud of?
I am most proud of my emails to students. They get everyone fired up for the upcoming games.
3. Where is your favorite place to write?
I love sending out tweets from a packed Rhodes Stadium, Alumni Gym, Rudd Field, Latham Park, Hunt Park, or Jimmy Powell Tennis Center.
4. Do you have any interesting quirks and/or routines you follow when writing or when you are preparing to write? What are they?
I have a very weird way of holding my pen, because talons make it a little difficult to write.
5. Who is your favorite writer? Why?
Dr. Leo Lambert of course!
6. What was the best writing experience of your life?
Writing about all of our amazing student athletes, and their accomplishments on the field, but more importantly, in the classroom.
7. What would you most like to improve about your writing?
Just like any other writer, I would love to captivate my audience more and get them excited about the same things that excite me.
8. What advice do you have for other Elon writers?
Write about what you love, and have fun doing it!