4 years. 2 countries. 2 degrees. 1 Elon global education.
The Business Dual Degree Program is a unique four-year program designed for students who want a truly global education and have strong interests in living, working and studying business for two years at Elon and at one of our four partner schools. The BDD program offers you the opportunity to study international business in two cultures, giving you a competitive edge in the global marketplace. Elon students participating in the BDD spend their first two years on Elon’s campus and their last two years in Germany, France, Italy or Spain.
While abroad, you will apply what you learn in your business courses into practice through a semester-long, full-time internship. During your final year abroad, you will complete a significant undergraduate research portfolio written in the partner school’s language. Once all of the degree requirements for Elon and the partner institution have been met, you will receive a B.S.B.A. in International Business from Elon and a second bachelor’s degree from one of our partner institutions:
- ESB Business School at Reutlingen University in Reutlingen, Germany
- NEOMA Business School in Reims, France
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) in Piacenza, Italy
- Universidad Pontificia Comillas in Madrid, Spain
- Full immersion in another language and culture
- Full-time, semester-long work experience abroad
- Advanced language and cultural preparation prior to departure
- Undergraduate research capstone experience
- Multi-country international business curriculum
In a small cohort of students during the first semester at Elon, you will spend the entire fall semester pursuing a semester-long series of orientations designed to explore the dual degree program. During this time, you will begin preparing to live abroad, foster meaningful relationships, develop respect for individual differences and understand the academic curriculum and program requirements both at Elon and at our partner school. Finally, our academic advisors will develop an individual four-year academic plan for you. This will likely include courses or internships taken during the summer(s) prior to going abroad to ensure you are prepared to make the most of you global experience.
At the partner institution, you will have a cohort experience and take classes with dual degree students from various universities.
- B.S.B.A in International Business from Elon University
- B.Sc. in International Management from partner school
- Capstone undergraduate research experience
- Business acumen from a multi-country curriculum at forefront of best business practices combined with a global work experience
- Linguistic and cultural fluency
The Love School of Business is a member of the International Partnership of Business Schools (IPBS), a consortium of 12 leading business schools in the U.S., Europe and Latin America.
For more information, contact the program director at firstname.lastname@example.org.