4 years, 2 countries, 2 degrees, 1 Elon global education
The Martha and Spencer Love School of Business is partnered with ESB Business School in Reutlingen, Germany, NEOMA Business School in Reims, France, Universidad Pontificia Comillas-ICADE in Madrid, Spain, and Universitá Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore in Piacenza, Italy, to offer four-year dual degree programs where students earn one degree from Elon and one from a partner institution. Elon students spend their first two years studying at Elon and their last two years studying and working abroad.
- Two-year immersion in another language and culture in partner country
- Full-time, semester-long work experience in partner country
- Undergraduate research capstone experience
- B.S.B.A in International Business from Elon University
- B.Sc. in International Management from partner school
- Capstone undergraduate research experience
- Business acumen from a multi-country curriculum at forefront of best business practices combined with a global work experience
- Linguistic and cultural fluency
The Love School of Business is a member of the International Partnership of Business Schools (IPBS), a consortium of 12 leading business schools in the U.S., Europe and Latin America.
For more information, contact the program director at firstname.lastname@example.org.