Accelerated 3+1 Dual Degree Schedule
Time to Completion
Students in the accelerated 3+1 business program follow the same undergraduate and graduate curricula as our traditional programs but proceed at an accelerated pace. Earning a bachelor’s degree with 132 undergraduate credit hours and a master’s degree with 30-33 graduate credit hours in just four years requires students to take a minimum of 36 credit hours per academic year, and may require some summer courses depending on the number of AP, IB and/or transferred credits.
Personalized, one-on-one advising from a dedicated program advisor is one of the hallmarks of this program and ensures you will stay on track for timely progress to graduation. You may also receive registration preference for certain business courses in order to ensure you stay on track.
Sample Course Plans
View a sample four-year plan for BSA+MSA
View a sample four-year plan for BS-Data Analytics/MSA
View a sample four-year plan for BSBA Finance/MSBA
Accepted students must meet the following requirements in order to continue in the accelerated 3+1 business program:
- Be prepared to take a full load (16-18 credit hours) each semester in order to remain on track with the program’s curricular requirements.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.2.
- Meet the continuation standards of the applicable M.S. program once beginning graduate work.
- Demonstrate commitment to and progress towards completion of the program.
- Represent the program professionally and abide by the Elon Honor Code.