The Love School of Business is a member of the International Partnership of Business Schools (IPBS), a network of 13 business schools in the U.S., Europe and Latin America.
NEOMA Business School (Reims, France)
- Formed in 2013 from the merger of Rouen Business School and Reims Management School
- 8,000 students
- 200 teachers
- 3 campuses
- Accreditations: EFMD Equis, AACSB International, Association of MBAs
ESB Business School (Reutlingen, Germany)
- Public University (Reutlingen University) founded in 1855
- 2,200 students
- No.1 German university for business studies (Wirtschaftswoche 2018)
- Top group in several areas including courses offered, international orientation, job market preparation and support during practical semester as well as overall study situation (CHE-Hochschulranking / ZEIT Study Guide 2017)
- Reutlingen University is awarded seven top placings, e.g. for Internationality, Knowledge Transfer and Regional Engagement (U-Multirank 2017)
- FIBAA National Accreditation
- Member of AACSB International and EFMD
- Located near Stuttgart, in the heart of Baden-Württenberg where many large companies are based
Universidad Pontificia Comillas-ICADE (Madrid, Spain)
- Founded by Jesuits in 1890, Comillas is a private institution.
- ICADE, launched in 1956, is a leading business and law school
- Ranked fourth in Business Administration (El Mundo 2018).
- 6,000 students
Universitá Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Piacenza, Italy)
- Founded in 1921, Cattolica is the largest private university in Europe.
- Located in Piacenza, Italy (about 50 miles from Milan)
- Cattolica was ranked “Excellent university” (3 palms) by Eduniversal