The Elon Student Professional Development Center (SPDC) supports the mission, academic programs, and advancement of Elon University. The Elon SPDC assists students and alumni in understanding their career-related interests, individual preferences, strengths, and values. Also, we aid students in understanding how to conduct an effective internship, job, or graduate program search, for the ultimate purpose of pursuing meaningful careers over a lifetime.
The Elon SPDC seeks:
- To support Elon University in remaining a national leader in providing experiential education opportunities for students in conjunction with Elon Academic Departments and other campus offices
- To provide high-quality services and best practices programming
- To provide relevant, user-friendly, leading-edge career technologies
- To build long-term relationships with a diverse set of graduate programs and employers for high-quality internship and post-graduation opportunities
- To maintain and enhance partnerships, including but not limited to Students, Alumni, Academic Departments, Administration, and Parents
Meet the Staff
SPDC staff come from a wide range of backgrounds and expertise.
The Student Professional Development Center (SPDC) makes no representations or guarantees about the positions listed on its website and is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment. It is the responsibility of the individual to take necessary precautions when interviewing for or accepting positions and obtaining information concerning the employer. The SPDC is not responsible for the content of any linked sites.
Further, while the SPDC makes every reasonable effort to assist students and alumni in reaching their respective career goals, the individual students/alumni have the final responsibility for obtaining their own jobs, internships or graduate/professional school admission.
First Destination Data
Discover where Elon students were accepted into graduate programs and hired.