Career Assistance & Professional Development
- The SPDC is available to assist alumni with basic career services such as resume reviews, networking assistance, interviewing tips, and questions about career transitions. To schedule an appointment call (336) 278-6538.
- Stay connected with other Elon alumni in your area by participating in alumni chapter and affinity group activities.
- Elon’s Office of Alumni Engagement provides professional development resources to alumni including learning on demand, networking opportunities, and more.
- Elon alumni have 24/7 access to the Elon Job Network.
If you have any issue signing on to the Elon Job Network please call the SPDC front desk at 336-278-6538.
Engage with Elon Talent
- Sign up to be an Elon Career Mentor on LinkedIn.
- Connect with us directly so we can help proactively connect you to students who could benefit from your industry knowledge and expertise.
- Engage with students through virtual and campus career panels, workshops, and events.
Hire Elon Talent
- Post a job or internship on the Elon Job Network. Connect with the Corporate and Employer Relations team to receive resume submissions, with faculty and staff recommendations.
- Connect the Corporate and Employer Relations team to the Talent Acquisition/Campus Recruitment team at your company so we can work together to make sure Elon students and alumni have access to the best career opportunities in the country.