Directions and Parking
- Take Interstate 85/40 to Exit 140 (University Drive). From southbound 85/40, exit right and turn right. From northbound 85/40, exit right and turn left.
- Stay on University Drive for 1.4 miles and turn right on Highway 70 East/S. Church Street.
- Take Highway 70 East/S. Church Street to Williamson Avenue (.7 miles). Turn left on Williamson. Follow this road for 1.7 miles. You will cross railroad tracks as you enter the campus area.
- Turn right at the stoplight on Haggard Avenue.
- Turn left at the stoplight on N. O’Kelly Ave. Take the first right into the parking lot.
- Visitor parking is along the first row.
- The entrance to the Moseley Center is across O’Kelly Ave. from the parking lot.
- The Student Professional Development Center will be on your left when you enter the building.
We have a good selection of area accommodations available close to campus and a short drive away in Greensboro.