VA Educational Benefits

The VA Certifying official at Elon University is now Jeremy Teetor, located in the Financial Planning Office located in the Inman Admissions Building Room 111 E. Phone:  336-278-7640.

Quick Links
The GI Bill Website
GI Bill Payment Rates
Apply for GI Bill Benefits(VONAPP) (VA Form 22-1990)
Change your GI Bill Benefits (VA Form 22-1995)
Change your Educational Program (VA Form 22-1995)

Apply for Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance (VA Form 22-5490)
Change your Educational Assistance (VA Form 22-5495)
Change you Educational Program (major) with the VA (VA Form 22-5495)

Information for Returning Service Members and Veterans
Ask a question, on GI Bill Website