Rayna Anderson realized and embraced her passion for working with college students soon after obtaining a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Studies from the University of Louisiana at Monroe (ULM). While attending ULM, Rayna was involved as a Peer Leader, Student Government Association department head, and University Ambassador. Rayna went on to obtain a Master of Arts degree in Education with a concentration in Higher Education & Student Affairs from Louisiana State University (LSU). During her matriculation at LSU, she completed an internship in academic advising and a one-year assistantship with the Job Search department of LSU Career Services.
Rayna is currently pursuing designation as a Certified Professional Career Coach and brings with her a passion for lifelong personal & career development.
• Assist staff with student professional development (advising, coaching, assessments, employer relations)
• Collaborate with Student Life to lead career programming initiatives within the on-campus residential neighborhoods
• Co-teach Elon’s Transition Strategies courses
• Support Elon’ s growing list of student professional development programming and events
• Assist with social media and other marketing efforts of the office