Maker Hub – Colonnades is the place for 3D design, printing, textiles and arts and crafts projects.
Any Elon student, faculty or staff can use the Maker Hub – Colonnades during open hours (hours listed in the sidebar).
- Review the FAQ page for answers to common questions.
- Review the Maker Hub policies page for rules.
- The Maker Hub – Colonnades can also be reserved for orientations for classes, departments, and student groups. Read more about Maker Hub Orientations.
- Sewing machines to repair clothing or create textiles projects
- An embroidery machine to stitch custom designs into fabric
- 3D printing with 4 large-format printers
- Knitting needles and yarn
- Vinyl cutter to create custom decals
Maker Hub – Colonnades stocks a small selection of solid and patterned fabric, embroidery thread, sewing thread, and yarn. You’re welcome to bring your own fabric.