Celebrate with us at www.elon.edu/leadershipawards for the 2021 Elon University Omicron Delta Kappa Virtual Leadership Awards Ceremony.
Elon students will graduate with a greater leadership self-efficacy, the desire and ability to work collaboratively within diverse communities of people, as well as have the confidence and competence to put innovative ideas into action for positive change.
Join the Center for Leadership on PhoenixCONNECT to get our weekly e-newsletter, which provides information about upcoming leadership opportunities.
Here are just a few ways you can get involved in leadership development at Elon through the Center for Leadership:
- Sign up to attend a Leadershop, or an interactive leadership workshop
- Deepen a leadership experience by earning the Leadership ELR
- Help your organization grow through student organization development
- Take a class in the Leadership Studies minor
Lead with the Center for Leadership!
We offer virtual and in-person leadership programming and engagement opportunities for our students, faculty, staff, and community members. We encourage everyone to stay connected by following our social media pages or check out the opportunities listed throughout our website.
Past Event Highlights
Join the Elon University chapter of the Omicron Delta Kappa Leadership Honor Society on April 29th as we reveal our recipients of the 2021 OΔK Leadership Awards virtually. Help us recognize and celebrate the leadership accomplishments of our Elon University community.
Join us on www.elon.edu/leadershipawards for the 2021 Elon University Omicron Delta Kappa Virtual Leadership Awards Ceremony. Help us celebrate the leadership accomplishments of our Elon University community. #elonodkawards
- Virtual Civil Rights Leadership Tour 2021: Take a journey with us… virtually and learn about the civil rights movement and human rights movements of today through the lens of leadership. Through speaking engagement and programs, participants will increase their understanding of how they can take part in disarming injustice. We’ve curated an intentional experience and identified a variety of events, programs, keynote speakers, and more that you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home or office.
- Join in on the leadership learning and engagement. Attend multiple leadershops to gain new digital badges. For more information check out our Leadershops page HERE.
- Feature program: “Good Trouble: Sustained Activism” We will continue this new series with exciting programming during the Fall 2021 term.
- Virtual Strengths Coaching: Get access to take the CliftonStrengths Inventory and leadership self-assessment for free. Sign up today and get a coaching session with one of our professional staff members to discuss your Strengths and how to apply them in your leadership role. Click the button below to sign up today.
Every Friday at 2:00 PM EST
- Leadership ELR Information Sessions: Interested in gaining an ELR in Leadership? You can complete the ELR for a formal leadership role/position or through a self-identified initiative to create positive change. For more information, complete the interest form by clicking the button below.
- CFL Power Hour | “Leadership + Social Change” Virtual Leadershops: Interested in creating change? Join us for a new series as we explore how to strategically utilize your desire for social change as a way not only to shift societal norms but to also lead and serve others.
Check out more information about upcoming Elon University Community Events!