Celebrate with us at www.elon.edu/leadershipawards for the 2020 Elon University Omicron Delta Kappa Virtual Leadership Awards Ceremony.
Elon students will graduate with a greater leadership self-efficacy, the desire and ability to work collaboratively within diverse communities of people, as well as have the confidence and competence to put innovative ideas into action for positive change.
Join the Center for Leadership on PhoenixCONNECT to get our weekly e-newsletter, which provides information about upcoming leadership opportunities.
Here are just a few ways you can get involved in leadership development at Elon through the Center for Leadership:
- Sign up to attend a Leadershop, or an interactive leadership workshop
- Deepen a leadership experience by earning the Leadership ELR
- Help your organization grow through student organization development
- Take a class in the Leadership Studies minor
During the summer, the Center for Leadership office moved to Moseley 224. Now located at the center of student life and campus, the Center for Leadership team is excited to engage with students in a new and exciting setting. Stop by and visit today!
Lead with the Center for Leadership!
In adherence to university policy regarding COVID-19, the Center for Leadership is reimagining programming. We will be offering virtual and in-person leadership programming and engagement opportunities for our students. We encourage everyone to stay connected by following our social media pages or check out opportunities listed below.
This is a challenging time but we know that the Elon University community is strong. During this time take care of yourself, stay safe, and continue to lead.
Upcoming Event Highlights
- Leadershops have begun! Join in on the leadership learning and engagement today. Attend multiple leadershops to gain new digital badges. For more information check out ur Leadershops page HERE
- NEW! “Good Trouble: Sustained Activism” We will be kicking off this new series with a panel discussion from the founders of Tall Grass Food Box Wednesday, September 30th at 7:00PM. This discussion will be held virtually on Zoom. Click here to get the link to register for Zoom login information. We will also be giving away Tall Grass Food Boxes filled with items from local Black Farmers to participants who join!
- Tall Grass Food Box is a platform to support and encourage the sustainability of Black farmers, by increasing their visibility and securing space for them in the local marketplace. In a time where small businesses have become even more vulnerable, they are raising awareness of the importance of supporting Black farmers.
- Virtual Strengths Coaching: Get access to take the CliftonStrengths Inventory and leadership self-assessment for free. Sign up today and get a coaching session with one of our professional staff members to discuss your Strengths and how to apply them in your leadership role. Click the button below to sign up today.
Every Friday at 2:00 PM EST
- Leadership ELR Information Sessions: Interested in gaining an ELR in Leadership? You can complete the ELR for a formal leadership role/position or through a self-identified initiative to create positive change. For more information, complete the interest form by clicking the button below.
- CFL Power Hour | “Leadership + Social Change” Virtual Leadershops: Interested in creating change? Join us for a new series as we explore how to strategically utilize your desire for social change as a way not only to shift societal norms but to also lead and serve others.
Check out more information about upcoming Elon University Community Events!