Join us for Leadership Begins with Me Week!
October 2nd-7th, 2023 – Click here to learn more and see the schedule
Elon students will graduate with a greater leadership self-efficacy, the desire and ability to work collaboratively within diverse communities of people, as well as have the confidence and competence to put innovative ideas into action for positive change.
Join the Center for Leadership on PhoenixCONNECT to get our weekly e-newsletter, which provides information about upcoming leadership opportunities.
Here are just a few ways you can get involved in leadership development at Elon through the Center for Leadership:
- Sign up to attend a Leadershop, or an interactive leadership workshop
- Deepen a leadership experience by earning the Leadership ELR
- Help your organization grow through student organization development
- Take a class in the Leadership Studies minor
Lead with the Center for Leadership!
We offer leadership programming and engagement opportunities for our students, faculty, staff, and community members. We encourage everyone to stay connected by following our social media pages or check out the opportunities listed throughout our website.
To see our resources, events, and contact information all in one place, check out our CFL Brochure here!
Join in on the leadership learning and engagement. For more information check out our Leadershops page HERE.
- See our upcoming Leadership Journey Leadershops below! Visit Phoenix Connect to sign up and find details
The Leadershops below are a part of the CFL’s Fall 2023 Series. These workshops are free and open to ANY Elon student! Snacks, prizes, and giveaways provided.
- Elon Leader – An Introduction to leadership for college students
- Strengths – Learn your personal leadership strengths
The Phoenix Leaders Program is an opportunity for emerging leaders to engage in a reflective leadership journey during their first year at Elon!
The Center for Leadership hopes to equip students in the program with leadership skills so they can create positive change at Elon. Visit the Phoenix Leaders page for more information.
- Virtual Civil Rights Leadership Tour: Take a journey with us… virtually and learn about the civil rights movement and human rights movements of today through the lens of leadership. Through speaking engagement and programs, participants will increase their understanding of how they can take part in disarming injustice. We’ve curated an intentional experience and identified a variety of events, programs, keynote speakers, and more that you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home or office.
- Virtual Strengths Coaching: Get access to take the CliftonStrengths Inventory and leadership self-assessment for free. Sign up today and get a coaching session with one of our professional staff members to discuss your Strengths and how to apply them in your leadership role. Click the button below to sign up today.
Starting again in Fall 2023!
- Leadership ELR Information Sessions: Interested in gaining an ELR in Leadership? You can complete the ELR for a formal leadership role/position or through a self-identified initiative to create positive change. For more information, complete the interest form by clicking the button below.
Check out more information about upcoming Elon University Community Events!