Elon students will graduate with a greater leadership self-efficacy, the desire and ability to work collaboratively within diverse communities of people, as well as have the confidence and competence to put innovative ideas into action for positive change.
Join the Center for Leadership on PhoenixCONNECT to get our weekly e-newsletter, which provides information about upcoming leadership opportunities.
Here are just a few ways you can get involved in leadership development at Elon through the Center for Leadership:
- Sign up to attend a Leadershop, or an interactive leadership workshop
- Deepen a leadership experience by earning the Leadership ELR
- Help your organization grow through student organization development
- Take a class in the Leadership Studies minor
Lead with the Center for Leadership!
In adherence to university policy regarding COVID-19, the Center for Leadership is reimagining programming. We are offering virtual and in-person leadership programming and engagement opportunities for our students. We encourage everyone to stay connected by following our social media pages or check out opportunities listed below.
This is a challenging time but we know that the Elon University community is strong. During this time take care of yourself, stay safe, and continue to lead.
Upcoming Event Highlights
- Virtual Civil Rights Leadership Tour 2021: Take a journey with us… virtually and learn about the civil rights movement and human rights movements of today through the lens of leadership. Through speaking engagement and programs, participants will increase their understanding of how they can take part in disarming injustice. We’ve curated an intentional experience and identified a variety of events, programs, keynote speakers, and more that you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home or office.
- Leadershops will begin soon! Join in on the leadership learning and engagement today. Attend multiple leadershops to gain new digital badges. For more information check out our Leadershops page HERE.
- NEW THIS YEAR! “Good Trouble: Sustained Activism” We will continue this new series with exciting programming during Winter and Spring terms. Look for announcements on our social media as we honor Black History Month and highlight leadership in our community and nation.
- Virtual Strengths Coaching: Get access to take the CliftonStrengths Inventory and leadership self-assessment for free. Sign up today and get a coaching session with one of our professional staff members to discuss your Strengths and how to apply them in your leadership role. Click the button below to sign up today.
Every Friday at 2:00 PM EST
- Leadership ELR Information Sessions: Interested in gaining an ELR in Leadership? You can complete the ELR for a formal leadership role/position or through a self-identified initiative to create positive change. For more information, complete the interest form by clicking the button below.
- CFL Power Hour | “Leadership + Social Change” Virtual Leadershops: Interested in creating change? Join us for a new series as we explore how to strategically utilize your desire for social change as a way not only to shift societal norms but to also lead and serve others.
Check out more information about upcoming Elon University Community Events!