Celebrate with us at www.elon.edu/leadershipawards for the 2020 Elon University Omicron Delta Kappa Virtual Leadership Awards Ceremony.
Elon students will graduate with a greater leadership self-efficacy, the desire and ability to work collaboratively within diverse communities of people, as well as have the confidence and competence to put innovative ideas into action for positive change.
Join the Center for Leadership on PhoenixCONNECT to get our weekly e-newsletter, which provides information about upcoming leadership opportunities.
Here are just a few ways you can get involved in leadership development at Elon through the Center for Leadership:
- Sign up to attend a Leadershop, or an interactive leadership workshop
- Deepen a leadership experience by earning the Leadership ELR
- Help your organization grow through student organization development
- Take a class in the Leadership Studies minor
CFL HAS GONE VIRTUAL!
In adherence to university policy regarding COVID-19, the Center for Leadership’s physical location is closed. In the meantime, we will be offering virtual leadership programming and engagement opportunities for our students! We encourage everyone to stay connected by following our social media pages or check out opportunities listed below.
This is a challenging time but we know that the Elon University community is strong. During this time take care of yourself, stay safe, and continue to lead.
Upcoming Event Highlights
- Summer Social Justice Film Series: Starting July 2nd on Thursdays at 6:30 PM, CFL will be hosting a series of thought-provoking social justice-themed films. In addition, the CFL will join with other student leaders to facilitate dialogue around the film with the goal to exchange thoughts and encourage more personal responsibility and social responsibility. Register to join the movie screening and discussion today. Join one or all!
- Virtual Strengths Coaching: Get access to take the CliftonStrengths Inventory and leadership self-assessment for free. Sign up today and get a coaching session with one of our professional staff members to discuss your Strengths and how to apply them in your leadership role. Click the button below to sign up today.
Every Friday at 2:00 PM EST
- Summer Leadership ELR Information Sessions: Interested in gaining an ELR in Leadership? You can complete the ELR for a formal leadership role/position or through a self-identified initiative to create positive change. For more information, complete the interest form by clicking the button below.
- CFL Power Hour | “Leadership + Social Change” Virtual Leadershops: Interested in creating change? Join us for a new series as we explore how to strategically utilize your desire for social change as a way not only to shift societal norms but to also lead and serve others.
Check out more information about upcoming Elon University Community Events!