Student Organization Development
The Center for Leadership is dedicated to helping student organizations with leadership and growth. Our Organization Development team can assist student leaders in expanding your organization’s impact and effect.
The Center for Leadership’s Organization Development team aims to:
- Meet one-on-one with organization leaders or executive committees
- Facilitate Leadershops, or interactive leadership workshops aimed at helping your organization
- Assist members and leaders to develop leadership skills to utilize within your organization
- Brainstorm to help organizations find solutions to potential problems
- Help to plan details for organization events, including programs and retreats
Leadership Development Opportunities
The Center for Leadership, in collaboration with other campus departments, provides leadership development opportunities for student organization leaders and members.
Student Organization Resources
Are you aware of all of the resources available to you and your student organization?
Org Development Leadershops
Org Development Leadershops are an opportunity for student organization leaders to enhance their skills and gain insight from students, faculty, staff, and community members on various leadership topics.
Have questions? Want more information? Please stop by the Center for Leadership, call us at 336-278-5323, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.