Resources for Student Organizations
The Center for Leadership Organization Development is a resource dedicated to helping organizations on campus with whatever they might need. We offer student and professional assistance to help your organization achieve at the highest possible level.
- Initial consultation with organization leader or executive committee
- Workshops that deal with building leaders within the organizations, gaining more membership participation, organization conflict resolution and much more
- Brainstorming with organization members to find solutions to potential problems
- Helping to plan details for any potential retreats
- Anything else your organization might need!
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Student Leader Workshops
These workshops are an opportunity for student organizaton leaders to enhance their skills and gain insight from students, faculty, staff, and community members on various leadership topics. Student Leader workshops are open to all student organization leaders and members; food is provided for those who RSVP in advance.
- Thursday, March 1st 6:30-7:30pm How to Get Leadership Positions | Register Here
- Tuesday, April 10th 7:30-8:30pm How to Build Community Within Your Organizations | Register Here
Come with questions or concerns about anything related to student organizations! Appointments can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a workshop that meets your organization’s needs by completing our online request form! The Center for Leadership staff is prepared to provide customize workshops in many areas including: Effective Meetings, Transitioning Leadership, Recruitment & Retention, Team Building, Conflict Resolution, and Goal Setting.
Organization Development Resources
Check out the valuable information in these resource packets!
- Effective Transitions
- Leader Burnout
- Sustainability Guide
- Goal Setting
Advertising on Digital Boards: The Moseley Center offers digital posters that students, faculty, and staff can use to promote campus organization and events. Visit the Moseley Center website to find all the information policies and procedures in regards to the digital advertisement.
Advertising on Table Tents: Elon Dining allows student organizations to feature their events on table tents in the dining halls. Visit the Elon Dining website to learn more.
Advertising in Elon News Network: Reach students through adverising in The Pendulum.
Flyers & Advertisement Policies: Learn more about Elon’s posting policy.
Event Planning Resources
Activities for Exec & General Body Meetings
For more information contact:
Organization Development Coordinator – Andrew Rees ’20