Leadershops, or leadership workshops, are available for any and all Elon students to advance their leadership knowledge and skills. Leadershops help you understand yourself as a leader, how to work effectively with others and how to create change. These leadership experiences have been intentionally designed to provide you with an opportunity to connect with fellow students, explore concepts of leadership, reflect on your leadership capacity and identify goals and future opportunities. Leadershops are facilitated by Center for Leadership staff and delivered in an interactive, reflective format ranging from 60-90 minutes.
Request a Leadershop for your group or team today! Topics can include but are not limited to the following:
- “Leading with Strengths”: Uses the StrengthsFinder inventory to help you identify one’s talents for the purpose of building strengths.
- “Inclusive Leadership”: Explores how our social identities and lived experiences inform and shape our ideas around leadership.
- “Highly Effective Teams”: Understand the stages of group formation and awareness of the critical elements associated with high-performing, high achieving groups, and teams.
- “Leading Inclusive Teams”: Reviews ways to help leaders build and work within groups and communities that are diverse and representative of all identities.
- “The Changemaker’s Challenge”: Discusses best practices for personal life, group and organization transitions.
- “Cultivating Me-We-Us”: Utilizing Emotional Intelligence to support your professional goals and deepen your leadership skills.
Additional topics can include:
- Leadership Values
- Effective Transitions
- Event Planning
- Goal Setting
- Strengths-Based Leadership
- True Colors
- Emotional Intelligent Leadership
- Member Motivation
- Member Recruitment
- Member Retention/Burnout
If interested in requesting a Center for Leadership Leadershop, please complete the form below: