Housing Selection 2017 Information
In order to participate in Housing Selection 2017, students should:
1. Pay the $125 housing reservation fee in Ebill by February 20. For instructions click here.
2. Sign the housing agreement in Self Service (www.elon.edu/myhousing). Once you pay the deposit, it will take about an hour for the agreement to show up under 'Applications and Forms' in Self Service.
3. Match with your roommates in Self Service. Everyone must have paid the housing reservation fee and signed the agreement in order for you to match.
4. Know the housing selection timeline and dates.
This process is only for students who are currently enrolled and living on campus or abroad. If you are living off campus, you must complete the Request to Be Back on Campus request between January 10 and February 3 in Self Service (www.elon.edu/myhousing). You will receive a response on February 7.
- The Living Learning Community application will be available starting January 6 on the Residence Life website.
The Student Directed Community application will be available starting January 6 on the Residence Life website. This is different from the LLC application.
- Students needing medical accommodations need to submit their request to Disability Services by February 10.