Important Dates – 2019
- January 15-May 13: Online housing application available on the Self Service website. Log in using your Elon email username and password.
- July 25: Housing assignments and roommate information available online and sent to your Elon email account
- August 23: Move In Day
First, new students are assigned to living learning communities if they are interested and space is available. Next, students who are not assigned to living learning communities are assigned to remaining spaces, using a random process. Roommates are chosen based on indicators on the housing application.
- Students will log onto the Self Service website using their Elon email username and password. Choose Applications on the top menu, then First-Year Housing Application.
- Students will complete the questions on the housing application.
- Students will be able to apply for a living learning community, if interested.
- Students will choose a meal plan.
- Students will indicate a roommate preference, if desired. After completing the housing application, students can match with a roommate by choosing Room Selection from the top menu, then Roommates/Suitemates. Students will then search for a roommate. The roommate will receive an email and must accept the request.
Please contact Residence Life at 336-278-7300 if you have any questions.