Important Dates – 2022
- January 17-May 12: Online housing application available on the Self Service website. Log in using your Elon email username and password.
- July 23: Housing assignments and roommate information available online and sent to your Elon email account
First, new students are assigned to living-learning communities if they are interested and space is available. Next, students who are not assigned to living-learning communities are assigned to remaining spaces, using a random process. Roommates are chosen based on indicators on the housing application.
- Students will log onto the Self Service website using their Elon email username and password. Choose Applications on the top menu, then First-Year Housing Application. Transfers and readmitted students complete the Transfer/Readmit Application.
- Students will complete the questions on the housing application.
- Students will be able to apply for a living learning community, if interested.
- Students will choose a meal plan.
- Students will indicate a roommate preference, if desired. After completing the housing application, students can match with a roommate by choosing Room Selection from the top menu, then Roommates/Suitemates. Students will then search for a roommate. The roommate will receive an email and must accept the request.
Please contact Residence Life at email@example.com or 336-278-7300 if you have any questions.