2020 Summer Housing Information
Summer housing will be available in the Global Neighborhood. These buildings have community kitchens on each floor. Students will need to provide their own food, cooking utensils and flatware. Please note that meal plans are not available during the summer, only Phoenix dollars can be used for locations off campus. Money can be placed on Phoenix Cards by calling the Phoenix Card Office at 336-278-5436 or visiting the Phoenix Card website. Microfridges (combination refrigerator/freezer and microwave) will be available to all students.
The summer housing application will be available in Self Service starting April 8. Please see other important dates below:
- April 8: Summer School App available
- May 8: Summer School App due
- May 15: Summer School Assignments are posted on Self Service.
Only students enrolled in Elon summer classes will be able to live on campus.
- Session 1 Housing: May 27- June 26
- Summer Session 1 Check in is May 27 starting at 10am in the lobby of Global Building D.
- Session 2 Housing: July 5- July 28
- Summer Session 2 Check in is July 5 starting at 10am in the lobby of Global Building D.
Payment is due no later than registration day to the Bursar Office in Alamance 113. If someone adds a room on or after registration day, payment is due prior to picking up keys to the room.
Summer housing staff will be available to assist residents with maintenance concerns, offer programmatic activities sponsored by residence life and/or student activities and assist with other needs of the summer residents.