For the 2024-2025 academic year, on-campus housing for transfer students is available.  Living on campus immerses you in the Elon community to build relationships that work to integrate academic and social aspects of college life. Housing assignments are based on the date deposits are received. Current available housing includes spaces in Danieley Flats, Colonnades, Global, and some limited apartment-style spaces.

Once on-campus housing is full, students can continue to apply as commuter students and live off-campus.

Incoming transfer students who want to live on campus must complete the housing application in Self Service ( Incoming transfers are placed in housing during the summer and cannot participate in any current student housing selection processes.

Application Process and Timeline for Transfer Housing

Other Important Information

On-Campus Housing Resources

Please contact Residence Life at or 336-278-7300 if you have any questions.