Students coming to the U.S. from abroad often find getting around without a car to be challenging. However there are resources available to help you get where you need to go.
For more information on getting a driver license, please refer to the Employment, Taxes & Social Security page.
- BioBus, Safe Rides, and E-Rides
- Zip Cars are available on campus. For more information see Zip Car FAQ’s.
- Zip Car requires a driving record from your home country in order to approve your membership. Foreign License information available on the Zip Car website.
- Piedmont Triad International Airport, Greensboro, NC
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport, Raleigh, NC
- Amtrack Train Station, Burlington, NC
- RDU Airport Transportation Car Service – (919) 308-8716
- A Formal Affair Car & Limousine Service, Greensboro, NC – Raleigh, NC – (336) 263-3458