The Global Education Center (GEC) staff is working both remotely and in person.
How to reach us:
- If you have an emergency, call Campus Safety and Police at 336-278-5555 to reach the GEC staff person on call.
- Chat us anytime during business hours, M-F, 8 AM – 5 PM. Chat is available from the bottom right corner of your screen on any elon.edu/global webpage.
- Call the GEC front desk (336-278-6700). Front Desk staff are answering during business hours, M-F, 8 AM – 5 PM, and voicemails left after hours are processed the next business day.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. GEC staff respond typically within one business day.
- Prefer to schedule time with an advisor? Submit the appointment request form. GEC staff will email or call you to match you with the right advisor and will send a calendar request with details of how to reach your advisor virtually.
Drop in for Global Engagement group advising — no appointment necessary:
- Wednesdays, 2-4 PM Eastern Time
- Thursdays, 9-11 AM Eastern Time
Click into the Zoom link, and we’ll pair you with an advisor to help:
Quick Questions is a great place to start your global engagement planning, especially if you’re not sure who to talk with or just have a — you guessed it — quick question.
A Quick Question session is a group advising setting — if you’d prefer a private conversation, we recommend you request an appointment.
Typically, a Quick Questions session is 10 minutes or fewer.
The Isabella Cannon Global Education Center (GEC) is located on the third floor of the Global Commons (Global Commons 360), in the center of the Global Neighborhood.
General Email: email@example.com
Office Phone: 336-278-6700
Office Fax: 336-278-6692
Mailing Address: 2375 Campus Box, Elon, NC 27244
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM (U.S. Eastern Time)
Closed on all university holidays.
Isabella Cannon Global Education Center Staff