- If you have an emergency, call Campus Safety and Police at 336-278-5555 to reach the GEC staff person on call.
- Chat us anytime during business hours, M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Chat is available from the bottom right corner of your screen on any elon.edu/global webpage. A chat received after hours will be sent to email@example.com and processed the following business day.
- Call the GEC front desk (336-278-6700). Front Desk staff are answering during business hours, M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and voicemails left after hours are processed the next business day.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. GEC staff respond typically within one business day.
- Stop by for Study Abroad and Study USA drop-in hours between 2 and 4 p.m. either in person on the third floor of Global Commons. More information below.
- Prefer to schedule time with an advisor? Submit the appointment request form. GEC staff will email or call you to match you with the right advisor and will send a calendar request with details of how to reach your advisor virtually.
The Isabella Cannon Global Education Center (GEC) is located on the third floor of the Global Commons (Global Commons 360), in the center of the Global Neighborhood.
Office Phone: 336-278-6700
Office Fax: 336-278-6692
Office Email: email@example.com
Mailing Address: 2375 Campus Box, Elon, NC 27244
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (U.S. Eastern Time)
Closed on all university holidays.