The Global Education Center (GEC) staff is working remotely for the remainder of spring semester.
How to reach us remotely:
- If you have an emergency, call Campus Safety and Police at 336-278-5555 to reach the GEC staff person on call.
- Chat us anytime during business hours, M-F, 8 AM – 5 PM. Chat is available from the bottom right corner of your screen on any elon.edu/global webpage.
- Call the general line (336-278-6700) and leave a voicemail. Advisors are responding to voicemails throughout the day.
- Email email@example.com. GEC staff will respond within one business day.
- Prefer to schedule time with an advisor? Submit the appointment request form. GEC staff will email or call you to match you with the right advisor and will send a calendar request with details of how to reach your advisor virtually.
All other drop-in hours across campus (in the Love School of Business, the Center for Race, Ethnicity and Diversity Education, and El Centro) are canceled.
The Isabella Cannon Global Education Center (GEC) is located on the third floor of the Global Commons (Global Commons 360), in the center of the Global Neighborhood.
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 336-278-6700
Office Fax: 336-278-6692
Mailing Address: 2375 Campus Box, Elon, NC 27244
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM (U.S. Eastern Time)
Closed on all university holidays.
Isabella Cannon Global Education Center Staff