The mission of the Office of Academic Advising is to serve the Elon community by partnering with all students to offer holistic, student-centered academic advising which focuses on: self-advocacy, degree attainment, and life as a global citizen.
We fulfill this mission by:
- Focusing on individual student needs and interests to promote equitable success for all students.
- Fostering meaningful connections between students and professional staff.
- Supporting the transition of incoming students through the First Year Advising Seminar program.
- Engaging with faculty and staff as collaborative campus partners.
- Facilitating the understanding of university policies, procedures, and the exploration of resources.
- Implementing dynamic, ongoing assessment and training towards the development of best practices.
The First-Year Course Request is due June 1st for incoming first-year students. This video explains the process and discusses many common questions by students in the Class of 2025.
Academic Advising staff discuss the services we offer to our Elon community.
Hours and Contact Information
The center is open Monday through Friday, 8 am.-5 p.m. Extended hours may be posted during registration.
Office phone: 336-278-6500
Fax number: 336-278-6514