The mission of the Office of Academic Advising is to serve the Elon community by partnering with all students to offer holistic, student-centered academic advising which focuses on: self-advocacy, degree attainment, and life as a global citizen.
We fulfill this mission by:
- Focusing on individual student needs and interests to promote equitable success for all students.
- Fostering meaningful connections between students and professional staff.
- Supporting the transition of incoming students through the First Year Advising Seminar program.
- Engaging with faculty and staff as collaborative campus partners.
- Facilitating the understanding of university policies, procedures, and the exploration of resources.
- Implementing dynamic, ongoing assessment and training towards the development of best practices.
Here’s a Facebook Live Video explaining First-Year Course Registration.
Here’s a Facebook live video further explaining Academic Advising.
Hours and Contact Information
The center is open Monday through Friday, 8 am.-5 p.m. Extended hours may be posted during registration.
Office phone: 336-278-6500
Fax number: 336-278-6514