Connecting People, Data & Ideas
April 4, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
SAS Executive Briefing Center | 820 SAS Campus Drive, Cary, N.C. 27513
Master Business Practices
- Learn from presentations by analytics experts on topics such as the changing landscape of analytics, predictive analytics, and the future of analytics.
- Secure a cross-industry view of high-impact real-world analytics applications and learn how to apply them effectively.
- Leverage analytics best practices to optimize your business processes and make fact-based business decisions.
- Gain valuable insights that will help decision makers in your company better understand the value of analytics as a competitive driver.
Advance Your Career
- Improve your knowledge of the latest analytics trends.
- Enjoy networking opportunities that provide future directions and contacts that can help you and your business.
- Learn how to sell analytics to key decision makers and potential users.
- Conduct a follow-up presentation for your company on best practices and innovative strategies that will open pathways to new possibilities.
|7:30-8:30 a.m.||Continental Breakfast|
|8:30-8:35 a.m.||Welcome Remarks|
|8:35-9:30 a.m.||Plugging Analytics into the Business
Theresa Kushner, partner, Business Data Leadership
|9:30-9:45 a.m.||Networking Break|
|9:45-10:30 a.m.||Analytics in a Business-to-Business Environment – Collaborating on the Solution and the Narrative
Neil Biehn, vice president of business analytics, Siemens Healthineers
|10:30-10:45 a.m.||Networking Break|
|10:45-11:30 a.m.||The AI Talent Race
Vin Vashishta, chief data scientist, strategist, speaker & author
|11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.||Lunch|
|12:30-1:15 p.m.||What’s so special about Healthcare?
Stephen Blackwelder, chief analytics officer, Duke Health
|1:15-2:00 p.m.||Driving Analytical Innovation and Cultural Change in Large Organizations
Christian Cosner, director, head of Advanced Analytics, Retail and Mortgage Bank, Citi
|2:00-2:15 p.m.||Networking Break|
|2:15-3:15 p.m.||Panel: Emerging Trends and Building a Data Science Team
Theresa Kushner, Neil Biehn, Stephen Blackwelder, Vin Vashishta & Christian Cosner
|3:15-3:30 p.m.||Closing Remarks|
$120 per person
$75 per person
$75 per person (after Feb. 28)
A continental breakfast, break refreshments and lunch buffet are provided.
Cancellations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received after 5 p.m. on March 21, 2019 will not be eligible for a refund.