Connecting People, Data & Ideas
April 4, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
SAS Executive Briefing Center
820 SAS Campus Drive, Cary, N.C. 27513
Master Business Practices
- Learn from presentations by analytics experts on topics such as the changing landscape of analytics, predictive analytics, and the future of analytics.
- Secure a cross-industry view of high-impact real-world analytics applications and learn how to apply them effectively.
- Leverage analytics best practices to optimize your business processes and make fact-based business decisions.
- Gain valuable insights that will help decision makers in your company better understand the value of analytics as a competitive driver.
Advance Your Career
- Improve your knowledge of the latest analytics trends.
- Enjoy networking opportunities that provide future directions and contacts that can help you and your business.
- Learn how to sell analytics to key decision makers and potential users.
- Conduct a follow-up presentation for your company on best practices and innovative strategies that will open pathways to new possibilities.
- Meet with Elon faculty and program administrators to learn about the accelerated M.S. in Management, Organizational Analytics program at Elon University.
Fee includes conference materials, a continental breakfast and lunch.
Cancellations should be sent to email@example.com. Cancellations received after 5 p.m. on March 21, 2019 will not be eligible for a refund.