Every detail of Elon’s 636-acre residential campus is designed to support close collaboration and experiential learning. Academic facilities include high-tech classrooms, labs and studios, group engagement spaces and offices configured to support students and faculty working closely together. The campus includes seven residential neighborhoods and first-rate athletics and recreational resources. It’s all set in a botanical garden with groves of historic oak trees.
You’ve seen the photos, now plan your visit and
experience Elon firsthand.
To determine if Elon is right for you, it’s essential to visit campus, meet students and faculty and learn about the community culture.
Campus tours run Monday through Saturday and begin with an information session led by an admissions counselor who will explain Elon’s distinctive approach to experiential academics and provide details about the admissions and financial aid processes. Following the session, a student guide will lead you on a campus walking tour.
Tours are offered Monday through Friday at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. and most Saturdays throughout the year.
Transfer Student Info Sessions
The Inman Admissions Welcome Center will offer Transfer Student information sessions and campus tours this fall. Register for one of these sessions by clicking the link below.
Group visits to campus are available Monday–Friday and require advance registration. We are able to accommodate school and non-profit groups (5-50 students at a time) who work with high school students. Schedule a group visit.
Why visit an Elon class?
- This is an opportunity to experience what makes Elon distinctive: small class sizes, student to faculty ratio, & faculty mentorship
- Experiencing an Elon class is not about exploring your desired major, but rather a chance to see how you fit at Elon and the classroom environment
- This is an opportunity to engage with our faculty and students. We encourage visitors to ask questions and introduce yourself to the professor
What do I need to know before visiting?
- Schedule your class visit at least 10 days prior to your visit
- Class visit requests are not guaranteed during exams, student lead presentations, field trips, or other class plans
Register for an Elon Core Curriculum class (a set of courses and experiences required for undergraduate students.)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in attending a Department of Performing Arts class.
- Seating is limited and reservations are strongly encouraged. Without a reservation, we cannot guarantee space for the information session and tour.
- Campus visits are not available on major Admissions event Saturdays and all Sundays.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email that includes directions to campus and other important information. Be sure to check your email to prepare for your Elon visit.
- While the admissions session and tour lasts about two and a half hours, we recommend allowing extra time to explore the Town of Elon and experience campus activities and daily events.
- Campus Tours may be cancelled due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances. You will be notified via email and/or text message if your tour is cancelled.
Campus tours facilitated during our campus visit program and admissions events are led by more than 100 Elon students who represent a wide range of backgrounds, majors and interests.
We welcome you to interact with our great student team either before or after your campus tour. Our guides love telling their Elon stories and answering questions.
Follow @ElonAdmissions on Instagram to #SeeAPhoenix
Our student series features life on campus by Elon students.