Power and hand saws to make angled, straight, and curved cuts of wood and plastic.
Maker Hub – Downtown
You must attend a 90-minute Basic Training and Safety session before you can use any of the power saws.Check the calendar here for a list of upcoming saws trainings. After attending training, you can use the saws during regular operating hours. It is first-come, first-serve.
The Saws are located in the Safety Zone so please review the Safety Zone rules on our policies webpage.
- Use to create curved cuts in wood
- Manual for Rikon 10-326 bandsaw
- Specs of the Rikon 10-326
- Bandsaw safety video (the bandsaw included in this video is not the Rikon we have in the Maker Hub – but the safety rules are the same).
- 27 Unique Woodworking Projects Using A Bandsaw
- Use to create straight and beveled cuts in large pieces of wood and acrylic
- Manual for Festool TS55 track saw
- Specs of the Festool Track saw TS 55
- Getting started with the Festool Tracksaw video
- Use to create straight and beveled cuts of small pieces of wood and acrylic
- Manual for Festool KAPEX Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Specs of Festool KAPEX Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Reviewing Miter Saw Safety with the Festool Kapex
- Use to create curved cuts in wood and acrylic
- Manual for Ryobi Orbital Jig Saw
- How to use a Jigsaw video
We also have a variety of handsaws for wood, plastic, and metal.