Steps to follow
- Read/review housing materials.
- In order to participate in selection you must pay the $125 housing reservation fee. This fee can be paid online in Ebill starting December 1, 2022. Due Date: February 10, 2023. Once the housing reservation fee payment is made it takes roughly 24 hours to process. Students will need to plan accordingly when applying for housing.
- If you are assigned a residence hall space your reservation fee will be applied to your fall tuition bill.
- If you are assigned an apartment space your reservation fee will be transferred to a security deposit account and will be held until you move out of the apartment.
- If you do not receive a housing assignment, complete a housing reservation fee refund form in Self Service. Housing reservation fees will be refunded in the same manner that they were paid.
- Sign the housing agreement on the Self Service website. This must be done by February 10, 2023.
- Decide who you want to live with and consider your top choices for where you would like to live. Develop a back-up plan. This will help you to consider multiple options like, “if this happens, then we’ll do this…” This way, you will be as prepared as you possibly can be when you apply.
- Match with your roommates. Once everyone in your group has paid the deposit and signed the agreement, you can match with your roommates in Self Service. You must do this before your sign up time.
- Check your sign up eligibility in Self Service. The person in your group with the earliest time should log on and register the group for fall housing.
- Log in during your application time and sign up. Information about the application can be found here.
Housing selection is only for currently enrolled students. Groups must be formed with people who are currently students. Students who are currently withdrawn, students who will be re-admitted for the fall, new incoming students, and new incoming transfer students are not eligible to participate in housing selection. Students in these categories have their own housing application/selection process that occurs during the summer months.