Residence Life

Transfer Student Process

Residence Life is offering incoming transfer students housing options on campus this fall in a traditional one or two person room and limited apartment spaces.

Transfer students will use the same online application as incoming first-year students.

Transfer students will be asked to rank their preferences and will be placed in housing based on the date of their enrollment deposit. 

Elon has a two-year residency requirement. Transfer students who are enrolling with 12 hours or who have been out of high school less than one year are required to live on campus or in university-sponsored housing unless they qualify as commuter students and can reside with their parents.

Application Process and Timeline for Transfer Housing

Other Important Information

On-Campus Housing Resources

Please contact Residence Life at 336.278.3600 if you have any questions. We are located in the Moseley Center, room 213.