Welcome to Elon – Spring Admission 2023
Elon is the nation’s premier student-centered learning environment. This is where you’ll be challenged to tackle ambitious goals and supported as you work to achieve them. You’ll meet lifelong friends and connect with professors who will remain mentors long after you graduate.
Please review the steps below to confirm your spring 2023 Elon enrollment. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Confirm your intent to enroll in spring 2023 by submitting your plans for fall 2022 by September 15. You must indicate your fall plans on your Elon Acorn Account.
- If working, traveling or other: Please submit your official final high school transcript and health forms*.
- If attending another college or university: Please submit your official final high school transcript, health forms*, college transcripts and Student Conduct Form (completed by the Dean of Student Life at your fall institution).
- Your fall 2022 college courses can be upload to your Acorn Account to confirm transferability. A minimum college GPA of 2.7 is required to remain eligible for the spring semester.
- Complete and submit financial aid forms. FAFSA and the CSS Profile. To review complete information about financial aid, visit elon.edu/finaid.
- Pay your non-refundable enrollment deposit by October 15.
- Online payment of the enrollment deposit is preferred with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- Residence Life will contact all deposited students in mid-December.
- Campus housing is guaranteed for spring enrollment.
- Commuter Students: A $300 enrollment deposit will reserve a space in the incoming class for you and will be credited to your account. To qualify as a commuter student, you must live with a parent or guardian and have approval from the dean of admissions.
- Admission deferral. You may not defer your spring admission if you elect to take courses in the fall 2022 semester. Doing so requires reapplying to the university as a transfer student. All deferral requests should be directed to Sarah Cates, Director of Applications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To complete your enrollment, all application materials must be received by December 15, 2022. We cannot guarantee enrollment if materials are received after this date. Spring semester classes begin January 30, 2023.
Please direct questions regarding spring enrollment to James Thurnes, Director of Transfer and Special Admissions.
- Spring semester registration begins in early December. A registration instruction packet will be mailed to you. Learn more at the Academic Support Advising Web page for Spring Admission.
- Move-in Day: January 28
- New Student Orientation meetings: January 28 and 29
- New Student Convocation for Students and Families: January 29
- First Day of Classes: January 30