In order to participate in housing selection rising Juniors and Seniors must pay a $125 housing reservation fee. This fee can be paid online. Choose the correct term (i.e. Fall 2024) housing deposit if paying online (see screenshot below).
When do I pay the reservation fee?
- Rising Juniors and Seniors can begin paying the reservation fee on December 1 for housing selection for the following academic year.
- It is advisable that you pay your deposit as soon as possible, but the deadline is February 10. Once the housing reservation fee payment is made it takes roughly 24 hours to process
- Only rising juniors and seniors must pay the fee. ALL members of the roommate group MUST submit the Housing Reservation Fee BY THE DEADLINE to be able to participate as a group.
- Rising juniors and seniors who are Odyssey Scholars or athletes receiving a full scholarship will receive a waiver to cover the cost of this fee.
Incoming first year students should not pay the housing reservation fee. This fee is for currently enrolled students participating in returning student housing selection in February and March.
More information on Residence Life related fees can be found here.
What becomes of the reservation fee?
Your reservation fee is treated as a credit and will be applied to your fall tuition bill. More information on Residence Life related fees can be found here.
What if I don’t receive a housing assignment?
To receive a refund, complete the Housing Reservation Refund form in Self Service (www.elon.edu/myhousing) under ‘Applications and Forms’. This form is available in April. Any refunds after this date can be emailed to Residence Life who will email the bursar’s office to turn this fee into a credit on your student account.
Once you have completed the form, please allow 2-3 weeks for Residence Life and the Bursar’s Office to process. Your housing reservation fee will be refunded to you in the same manner that it was paid. For instance, if you paid with a credit card, the money will be refunded to your credit card account.
How to Make Your Deposit
- Log onto Ebill
- Choose ‘Deposits’ at the top of the screen.
- Choose ‘Fall 2024’
- Follow steps below: