Fast-track your legal career with Elon’s Accelerated 3+2.5 Law Dual-Degree program.
Earn a bachelor’s degree plus the J.D. degree in just 5.5 years, compared to the normal 7-year program, while still benefiting from all the hallmarks of an Elon education, including a highly experiential approach, small class sizes, strong relationships with classmates and professors and robust career services and professional development.
Similar to the emphasis on experiential learning in the undergraduate curriculum, Elon Law also offers students a broad array of opportunities to hone practical training skills throughout their 2.5 years of law study, including:
- Full-time residencies-in-practice
- Lab courses
- Five clinics (immigration, small business and entrepreneurship, wills drafting, guardian ad litem appellate advocacy and constitutional law appellate advocacy)
- Moot court and mock trial teams
- Internships, externships and judicial clerkships
- Bridge-to-practice courses
- Involvement with the Pro Bono Board
All of these opportunities have resulted in Elon Law being ranked #5 in PreLaw Magazine’s 2023 “Best Schools for Practical Training” for 2023.