The School of Communications dedicated new facilities in spring 2017, providing students with a learning-centered environment and the latest technological resources.
More than 60 full-time teacher-scholars support the school’s multiplatform majors in journalism, strategic communications, cinema and television arts, communication design, media analytics and sport management.
- Jump right into our courses in your first year
- All classes between 10 and 33 students for close student-faculty interactions
- A philosophy of ‘learn, then experience’
- Personal advising by faculty each semester
- Publisher of the nation’s only undergraduate research journal in communications
- Operates Los Angeles program with 80 students in residence during spring and summer terms
- An internship and career development staff for School of Communications majors