- Take a leadership role in the neighborhood as a Colonnades Neighborhood Association Ambassador.
- Become your LLC’s ambassador on the Colonnades Neighborhood Association.
- Volunteer to help with community events like Haunted Harper, Can-struction or the Colonnades Carnival.
- Volunteer to be a Village Project tutor with other Colonnades Neighborhood residents.
- Take part in Building-wide or Community-wide events.
Contact Sam Beckas for more information about these opportunities.
Faculty and Staff
- Engage with Colonnades Neighborhood residents by serving as a panelist, presenter, or discussant at a neighborhood event such as a Fireside Chat, Long-table discussion, building brunch, or FaculTEA time.
- Take part in a supper club. This is a small group of students and a faculty/staff member coming together for dinner and conversation in the Faculty Director’s apartment.
- Host a speaker, film, program, or cultural event and invite residents from our neighborhood.
- Teach a residentially linked course [COR110, ENG110, STS110] in the neighborhood.
- Become a faculty affiliate and interact with students at community events.
- Advise a Living Learning Community in the neighborhood.
Contact Terry Tomasek for more information about these opportunities.