- Take a leadership role in the neighborhood as a Colonnades Neighborhood Association Ambassador
- Become your LLC’s ambassador on the Colonnades Neighborhood Association
- Volunteer to help with community events such as Movie on the Quad, Talent Show or the Party for the Planet
- Volunteer to be a Village Project tutor with other Colonnades Neighborhood residents
- Take part in Building-wide or Community-wide events
Contact the Colonnades office for more information about these opportunities.
Faculty and Staff
- Engage with Colonnades Neighborhood residents by serving as a panelist, presenter, or discussant at a neighborhood event such as a long-table discussion, neighborhood brunch, or FaculTEA time
- Take part in a supper club. This is a small group of students and a faculty/staff member coming together for dinner and conversation in the Faculty Director’s apartment
- Host a speaker, film, program, or cultural event and invite residents from our neighborhood
- Teach a residentially linked course [COR1100, ENG1100] in the neighborhood
- Advise a Living Learning Community in the neighborhood
Contact Terry Tomasek for more information about these opportunities.