Dining Engagement Tables are reservable spaces in our dining halls that can accommodate groups of 6-72 people. It is a great opportunity for classes, organizations, living learning communities, and residentially linked courses to share a meal together in our dining halls.
How Does It Work?
Your students will use a meal plan swipe and instructors without a meal plan will receive a complimentary meal.
If you have students without meal plans and or faculty, staff or campus visitors that need a meal covered, you may request the Dining Engagement Card through in your table reservation.
- Lakeside Long Table (up to 12 people)
- Clohan Dining Long Table (up to 16 people)
- Clohan Dining Round Table (up to 8 people)
- McEwen Long Table (up to 16 people)
- McEwen Dining Engagement Space (20-72 people). Need to have a minimum of 20 people to reserve this space
Reserve a Table through 25Live
Click on the 25Live link to begin your table reservation. Be sure to select the table type as Dining Engagement.