Making “The Danieley Difference”
Danieley Neighborhood’s mission is to meaningfully integrate living and learning at Elon in order to bridge the academic and residential experiences for students. We pride ourselves on our living and learning road map (referred to as the Neighborhood Plan), and we brand our unique plan as “The Danieley Difference.” The information below is a compilation of everything you’ll want to know about in order to engage with us in making The Danieley Difference!
We will use the 2023-2024 Danieley Neighborhood Plan as a road map to deliver our promise of The Danieley Difference.
Our visual displays (lovingly called “DanSplays”) are creative, educational opportunities for residents to learn about different identities and cultural topics that go beyond the Big 8 identities. They rotate monthly in our bulletin board outside of our office. You can read our past DanSplays here:
- 7 Books We’re Loving Right Now! (February 2023)
- Native American Heritage Month (November 2022)
- Healthy/Unhealthy Relationships (October 2022)
- Occaneechi Band of the Saponi Nation (September 2022)
- What’s In a Name? (August 2022)
In the News
- “Danieley Neighborhood shares spring 2023 update” (May 2023)
- “Reflecting on Danieley’s sexual wellness program” (March 2023)
- “Danieley Center Neighborhood shares winter 2023 update” (January 2023)
- “Danieley Neighborhood welcomes residents with ‘WhoDANit?’ program” (August 2022)
- “New theme, programs come to the Danieley Neighborhood” (July 2022)