How can students get involved in our neighborhood?
- Take a leadership role in the Historic Student Neighborhood Association (SNA), helping to program neighborhood events and develop community.
- SNA Executive Board Nomination Form – closes Friday, September 8th at 11:59pm
- Attend or volunteer to help with our neighborhood signature events.
- Take part in building-wide and community-wide events.
Contact the Community Director for more information about these exciting opportunities!
The next SNA General Body meeting will be held Friday, October 20th from 2:30-3:30pm in KOBC 101. All Historic residents are welcome.
How can faculty and staff get involved in our neighborhood?
- Host an event (speaker, film, panel, etc.) based on your academic interests in our neighborhood.
- Teach a residentially linked course (COR1100, ENG1100, STS1100) in the neighborhood.
- Meet Historic residents by attending and/or volunteering at our neighborhood dinners, open mic nights, and other signature programs throughout the year.
- Advise a Living Learning Community in the neighborhood.
Contact the Faculty Director for more information about these opportunities!