How can students get involved in our neighborhood?
- Take a leadership role in the Oaks Neighborhood Association, helping develop community and programming at neighborhood events.
- Volunteer to help with our neighborhood dinners and Late Night Noms.
- Take part in building-wide and community-wide events.
Contact Trianne Smith for more information about these opportunities.
How can faculty and staff get involved in our neighborhood?
- Meet Oaks Neighborhood residents by attending community dinners and/or Late Night Noms.
- Pitch an idea for a Tuesday night event in the Oaks based on your academic interests.
- Advise a Living Learning Community in the neighborhood.
Contact Colin Donohue for more information about these opportunities.