Open to any student accepted to the Honors Program, the Honors LLC offers a supportive environment for those students committed to the rigors of the Honors curriculum. By living and learning together in community, the Honors LLC creates, cultivates, and sustains an atmosphere for shared academic purpose as well as strong ties with fellow Honors students and Honors faculty.
- Trips to Area Events
- Cultural and Intellectual Programs
- Community Dinners
- Community-Planned Social Activities
- Interaction with Faculty-in-Residence and the Honors LLC Advisor
- Classes and other educational and social events held in the Honors Pavilion and/or Kivette Hall (the housing locations for Honors LLC students)
Who can be a part of the Honors LLC?
Students must be accepted into the Honors Program in order to be eligible for the Honors LLC. (Please note that juniors and seniors residing in Honors LLC locations will be required to have a minimum 5 meal plan.)
Where is it located?
The Honors LLC has two locations:
East Neighborhood: The William R. Kenan Jr. Honors Pavilion in the Academic Village
This Pavilion includes:
- 1 Classroom
- 1 Seminar Room
- 1 Lounge/Kitchen
- 11 Double Occupancy Rooms for Students
- 1 Faculty-in-Residence Apartment
Colonnades Neighborhood: Kivette Hall, 2nd Floor
Kivette Hall (Colonnades C) includes:
- 1 Classroom/Lounge
- Colonnades Neighborhood Office
How do I apply?
Students who are accepted into the Honors program may express their interest in living in the Honors LLC/Honors floor when they complete their housing application. Visit this page for more information about the Honor program at Elon.
Contact the Honors LLC Advisor: Dr. Jane O’Boyle