How can students get involved in our neighborhood?
- Take a leadership role in the neighborhood as a Student Neighborhood Association (SNA) Ambassador, helping to guide social life and community governance.
- Attend or volunteer to help with our neighborhood signature events.
- Take part in building-wide and community-wide events.
Contact the Community Director for more information about these opportunities.
How can faculty and staff get involved in our neighborhood?
- Attend or volunteer at our neighborhood signature events.
- Host an event (speaker, film, panel, etc.) based on your academic interests in our neighborhood.
- Teach a residentially linked course (COR110, ENG110) in the neighborhood.
- Become a faculty affiliate or faculty in residence.
- Advise a Living Learning Community in the neighborhood.
Contact Paula DiBiasio for more information about these opportunities.